Father shot and 11 year old girl threatened. Gun crime on the rise in UK.
Well Tony Blair and the UN must be happy. Men women and children shot and threatened by armed thugs. Heaven forbid that the family may have defended themselves from these preditors.
VOTE BNP
See copy of story from "Sheffield Today":
I thought gang was going to shoot my dad dead.
A GIRL of 11 woke in terror as a masked gang gunned down her dad and threatened to shoot her as they stormed their Sheffield home.
Little CJ Roberts was asleep in the living room when the mob "knee-capped" 39-year-old Christopher with a silenced pistol after spraying him with CS gas.
They then robbed the family - who were hours away from flying abroad on holiday - of cash, mobile phones and sentimental jewellery.
Speaking exclusively to The Star brave CJ, who attends Wybourn School, said: "I was screaming. I thought they were going to kill my dad.
"They kept telling me to shut up and they told my dad that if he didn't do as he was told they would shoot his other knee. I was just so scared."
The four men - all wearing balaclavas and brandishing baseball bats - raided the house in Wybourn late in the night, hours before the family were due to fly to Ibiza.
One attacker shot Christopher just above the knee as CJ and her brothers Deri, 16, and Rafe, 19, were lying on the sofa. They then ordered Christopher to the floor before warning him: "Don't look at us or she will get one next."
The gang then ordered CJ's mum Dawn, who had been in the bath upstairs, to sit next to her husband who was bleeding heavily on the floor.
Dawn, 39, said: "They kept shouting at us and telling us not to look at them.
"When they brought me downstairs I saw my husband on the floor and my two boys trying to calm their sister down.
"One of the men had a gun over Chris' head and they also pointed it at CJ. I didn't know he had been shot at this point - I just thought they had hit him with the bat.
"Everything went blank when I realised what had happened. I was hysterical, I was shocked and scared for the children."
The gang ordered the family to hand over £3,000 in holiday money, as well as mobile phones and sentimental jewellery left to Dawn when her mum died six years ago.
"They were in the house for about five minutes but it felt like an hour," said Dawn.
"They could have shot us all if they had wanted to. When they left they told us not to move or they would come back.
"Chris was in agony, he was crippled. I felt so bad for the children having to see all this. I was so upset about handing over the jewellery, it meant a lot to me. I was going to give it to CJ when she got older."
Christopher was taken to the Northern General Hospital where he underwent an operation, but surgeons were forced to leave the bullet embedded in his knee to avoid damaging nerves. He was still in hospital today.
Det Insp Terry Mann, of West Bar CID, said: "I can confirm we are investigating a shooting. We are investigating this thoroughly and are treating the offence very seriously."
Anyone with information about the attack, at about 11.40pm last Saturday, should phone Det Con Keith Fox on 0114 296 4036.

1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home