Monday, March 20, 2006

Giving up the right to self defence in exchange for an illusion of security is a morally corrupt decision.

When I was at school I did not get bullied!

So what great school did I go to where there was no bullying? Actually there was the "normal" amount of bullying at my school but I still didn't get bullied.

OK, why?

Some of you naughty people may think, "ah, I know why he didn't get bullied, he was the bully!"

Wrong. I'm a nice guy, and was a nice kid, ask my mum!

The answer is quite simple. I have a twin brother and we have an older sister and we all went to the same school. How did this stop the bullies from picking on us?

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER


The bullies quickly learnt that if they picked on one of us then that would elicit a response from all three of us! Therefore WE were left in peace whilst the smaller and weaker kids suffered. Just like many, if not ALL schools. And just like school life, 'grown up' life is the same. The weakest and most venerable people suffer at the hands of the aggressors.

Bullies are mad but not daft. This holds true for school bullies all the way up to street muggers, burglars, rapist etc. These people, more often men, pick on the weak. "Pick on the weak" may be the wrong phrase to use. A better one is "targeting the weak".

The illusion of security that we have, comes from the belief that the Police can protect us and also that crime only happens to, "other people".

Well the only way that the Police could possibly protect each and everyone of us would be if we all had an armed Police Officer each!

Now for an even harder truth, some of you, will become some of the, "other people".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home